Dr Bronner’s Liquid Soap Baby/unscented - 237ml
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, Dr Bronner's Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies.
Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning tasks.
Face, body, hair and cleaning around the house including food, dishes and laundry. Clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents. Recommended dilution quantities are below.
Face and Body Uses
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Body: one small squirt, applied to wet body
- Hair: ½ tbsp worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tbsp in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair
- Bath: Depends upon water amount, but approximately 2 tbsp soap in an average sized bath. (note - this won't bubble, but still cleans)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush (and yes, it does tastes like soap)
- Foot bath: 1 ½ tsp in a small tub of hot water
- Clearing congestion: 1 tbsp in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel over your head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water
- Laundry: 1/3-1/2 cup of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ cup vinegar to the rinse cycle.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup of soap in 5 litres of hot water
- All-purpose cleaning: ¼ cup in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp of tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tbsp in a litre of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with soda water, or half vinegar/half water.
Dr. Bronner started making his famous peppermint liquid soap in 1948 in a tenement hotel in Pershing Square in Los Angeles, California. Once a small, quirky niche product in a natural products industry that didnt even register on mainstream Americas radar, Dr. Bronners Magic Soaps exploded into the counter-culture in the late 1960s, reflecting the yearning for simpler and more ecological living in a peaceful world. Still family owned the current owners are inspired to live up to the social and environmental activism and ideals their Grandfather expressed on the labels of each one of his unsurpassed soaps.